Chamberlains Law Firm is a newly signed proud sponsor of the ANU Griffins! The club is thrilled to have Chamberlains on board.
Chamberlains offers various legal services. You can find further information below and get in contact with them through their website at http://www.chamberlains.com.au/.
What they do
Chamberlains is a boutique law firm with a full service offering unlike any other. Their highly specialised team find the most efficient way to deliver innovative solutions to even the most complex matter. With a focus on client service and certainty over your costs, you’ll make the change and never look back.
Chamberlains Law Firm is dedicated to providing specialised advice in terms that you can understand. They invest in innovation and technology to provide you with a better experience for even the most complex matter.
Chamberlains Law Firm has been nationally recognised for our way of doing things:
- Listed on the Australasian Lawyer Magazine’s Fast Firms List 2016
- Finalist Australasian Law Awards 2016
Chamberlains Law Firm is a friend and member of the following organisations:
- Master Builders Association
- Real Estate Institute ACT
- National Pro Bono Aspiration Target
- Registration Scheme for Industrial Relations Auditor
Their people are not just lawyers, they are leaders. They are dedicated to teaching future legal professionals, promoting legal innovation and diversity in the profession.
Chamberlains is pleased to offer the following to clients referred to the firm through the ANUAFC:
- A complimentary meeting for all legal services and 5% discount off all legal services (excluding disbursements and conveyancing)
- Conveyancing set price of $985 + GST and disbursements