|On the eve of another promising season for the ANUAFC 2019 Memberships for Griffin Pryde are now on sale again. |
The Pryde was created to offer a platform for all Griffins, past and present, to connect with our great club. It’s a non-playing membership primarily to generate some much needed revenue for the Griffins but just as importantly to offer those interested the opportunity to be an integral part of match day.
Each home game Pryde members will be urged to attend South oval to cheer on the Griffins. We’ve seen over the last few years the amazing opportunities this presents to catch up with old mates and remind ourselves how great we were! All the while watching some good footy in a great atmosphere.
The modest membership fees go a long way to providing the club with the infrastructure to allow us to compete on the field and for the continued growth of our great club.
We remain proudly aligned with the 60th Anniversary which is scheduled for 2021 and have built in a bonus for ongoing Pryde members with this in mind. Slightly differently from last year we’ll only be offering 2 levels of membership in 2019 as follows:
Membership Fee: $50
– 2019 ANUAFC Fixture Fridge Magnet for all three grades (so you can book in that next afternoon down at South)
– Griffin Pryde Membership Card
– Full access to Griffin communications such as the Griffin Tale, Weekly Teams etc.
– 15% off ANUAFC Merchandise
– Sponsor updates and offers
– Access to the Pryde Esky – Our game day esky (soft drink and beer and cider only) available from 1pm to 3pm at all home games.
– Ongoing benefits for the 60th Anniversary Gala. For each year that you hold a Silver Pryde Membership ANUAFC will bank $10 towards your ticket to the 60th Gala in 202
Membership Fee: $100
– All of the above plus;
– Your choice of Griffins Beanie or Scarf.
– Ongoing benefits for the 60th Anniversary Gala. For each year that you hold a Gold Pryde Membership ANUAFC will bank $20 towards your ticket to the 60th Gala in 2021.
If you want to sign up please follow these steps and you’ll be on your way:
1. Send an email to Gr**@mm*.au advising you’re going to join
2. Transfer the loot for your payment into the Griffo bank account. Please use the reference PRYDE First Name Surname
Account name: ANUAFC
Account number: 03677486
3. Once payment has been made let me know and we’ll have your card ready for collection at the Griffo canteen.
4. Come to the game – have a can and cheers for the Mighty Griffs
Any queries please give Greg Oberscheidt a call on 0417 653 405. Please also feel free to forward on to anyone you think might be interested.
Thanks in advance for your support.